Pages

Slider

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I really enjoy cooking!



Well the title speaks for itself. In addition, I enjoy cooking for my family , especially lately. So I thought I would post a few of my creations!! Chicken with my favorite seasonings including hungarian paprika!! I served it with peas and rice seasoned with Adobo. Followed by Chocolate caramel cookies w sea salt!







The cookies, though delicious, did not turn out exactly how I wanted them too. I will be experimenting with the recipe more and will post it once I get it right!! They were a little too thin for my taste and the carmel stuck to the pan on some. I need figure out a different way to include the caramel. I am thinking of just drizzling it over the top?? Any suggetions?




0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs